Hi, I’m Martin.
I work with product people, engineers and designers to deliver innovative software for web and mobile. My focus is on adapting and evolving lean and agile software development practices to make teams more motivated, more productive and more effective.
I spend a lot of time learning and thinking about how we can improve the ways we work to be more effective. For me this means staying focused on the outcomes we want to achieve and seeing through some of the B.S. that we see in the modern “agile” workplace.
Some things that I’m interested in:
- Streamlining processes and reducing wasted time, effort and expenditure.
- Small teams, quick decisions and getting things done.
- Company culture, the office environment, and modern tools that help us to work effectively from anywhere.
- Independent software development and keeping my hand in experimenting and learning new technologies.
- Personal productivity and adapting agile thinking outside of software development.
I’ve written about some of these topics on my blog at mostlyqualmless.net.